2011年4月6日水曜日

The week where posting wasn't

Did anyone really not see this coming? Seriously? This week is too damn busy. I haven't even studied Japanese for 4 days now, and you know things are serious if I'm neglecting studying. Saying "this week" is a misnomer. More like "this month and a half", it's just this week that I seriously can't find time. It's one of those work situations where I go into the office every freaking day thinking "holy crap, I have so much to get done, I have no idea how I'm going to do it all", then I get to my "desk" area and, SURPRISE!, I have some extra work piled up there to add to the list. Thomas is tired and frustrated. Next week I'll post all my crap from this week plus some other stuff. I promise. It might be a day late. Peace.

Edit: after posting this, I went and checked my email. I had mail from Naoko wherein she said that my Japanese has been getting much better lately. She said this completely unprompted. We weren't even talking about language at all. I've been feeling miserable about missing out on studying recently, and this instantly made me feel better. Yeah, yeah, you don't care. My blog. Deal with it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿